Thursday, November 17, 2011

i m leaving?not really

am i leaving my futsal and football behind?
no..i will not do such stupid thing
but it's time to focus sum on study
today my adviser asked me to give up my FF ( futsal and football)
what a joke of the year
i wont do that but i wont spent more time on the sport ady...
i getting 22 year old soon...and i still nt getting serious on my study...
sometime i think communicate with people is really important compare to FF
i realize i put many effort in FF but i get nothing at all
what left for me after FF is dissapointness,tired,and moody.....
i wonder y i will do so for my FF?even i noe i will get nothing at all
seriously...the player like me wont get an offer from foreign club either the local club oso...
jus say tat i get an offer from malaysia league...how long can i play for myself?40 years old?
if i can do it then it is impossible for me to keep my performance untill 40 years old?
after tat,wat can i do after retire?40 years old...it is still a young age for me
my parent could'nt sponser me for my whole life...but i still have to pay back for them!
i dunwan to feel regret on my future....

so give up my sport is stupid...but i will plan my time properly for my study and sport
mayb after study i will go for sport....play one hour football a day...get myself wet..thn go home for dinner...hang out with my housemate thn study thn slp....
i wont take any competition for making my life so stress.....i oso no need wake up so early and go futsal court traning alone jus like a sohai...
mayb someone can do it...he was a successfull player and get better result in study..wat i can say is"just let the pro spark it,ntg to do with me"
time to get changed...
wat i wan de football is happy,jus like i play with my childhood fren....

No comments:

Post a Comment