Sunday, December 27, 2009

1226 another greatest moment~in my 20 yr life

26.12.2009--->i old 1 year again...20 year old liao lo....laoren liao..haha
i tought when my birthday goin to celebrate alone again..but suprisely ah peng call me chun chun 12.00am while my notebook calendar showing the date of 26 december..walao damn gan dong geh..i duno hw to describe tat moment.
later tat,eward sms to me...he booked me out on tat nite..haha...we went to SR for having my little birthday cheese cake..lol..


actually ,i veli happi already u guys remember my birthday,next time dun waste money to buy me cake ar or wat...i appreaciate tat..RM65.45 wor~eward korkor...suppose i keluar 1 mah..nvm la,nxt time ur birthday i belanja u
but
the Marble cheese cake veli gud,nxt time we cum again^^n dun eat cuppocino liao ..
after eating,we tapao 2 piece of cake 4 ah peng kor,veli busy man~work till 12.00am(my birthday over liao)..haha,tapi suddenly cum 2 more people,beckham n yao hui..>< insuffient cake liao~peng paise ya.we dun have any backcup 4 ur cake...haha
i make 3 wish:
1.yao hui pls dun glambling,smoke,and wild sex again
2.eward can graduate from inti U
3.can i tall 5 cm?
then
we wait we wait we wait we wait yao hui shooting his 3 remaining red ball in Jr snooker...ofcourse not waiting at JR snooker center la...wait in eward car sampai eward dulan..haha...tat hero haven cum even 2 am was cuming......sure tek leng dun wan cum liao..but finaly he cum oso la...taiko birthday lo he din cum kill him ar..
haha kidding la~
then hor they kidnapp me go Ming Ge Bistro ,haha oder out 2 calsberg ...haha...ur plan won't work 1... i dun DRINK eh,keke paise ya...i just keep watching Liverpool againt Woles...Big bully small haha....they just keep drank till beckham beh tahan liao,bcum red face jor..haha
then,yao hui suggest go a place called TOm Yam..diu he say ther got gal give u some speacial service...but,the true is ntg there eh pun..i c yao hui "zut..zut"here "zut..zut" ther but i aint c any girl go sit beside him pun ..haha laocat..acc no good la tat place..so zha...ee...dun wan go ther liao
Finaly bak home 3.45am...but din sleep yet...haha blogging xian....
anyway,Thankyou guys giving me such happy day in my life...Han hope u here too nxt year....~

P/S:dun drank me nxt year~DRUG me!

3 comments:

  1. yala,wher is the picture of the cake?XD
    i will be uploading later,go my blog cnp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha zut zut ~ wtf !!! haha hey, anyway, happy bday my man~ so sorry i wasn't there for that time, i'll make it up when i got back sp ^^ anyway, yao hui having wild sex?!

    ReplyDelete