Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Next Young Generation in golden age

Next Young Generation in golden age

Since I left Youngster FC i din’t touch my lovely football anymore…very unfortunely there is no chance for me to play football any more because my stupid college din not hav football field!i almost forget the reason and destination play football…till I meet those children in my mom widuri centre..yeup..i work at there,and Han I m not kid metro-sexual dun say me tat again..haha…

I found they were very happy sicne I arrive here early in morning..nt bcuz I m here,but totol 90 nike football was here!= =haha forget tat, I dun mind it if they were happy..i remember 1st time I play with them,they very strongly agree dun let me play at all..i noe I noe I m too strong for them…haha..but when u see those kid play around football u will find there a massive diffent among adult and children..of course,the word children I use meaning they are around 9-12 age… their innocent,happinies etc…u never found in adult football,I bet u..unlike I play in Youngster club they diao u jus bcuz u do a little mistake,say tat till u jus like a stray dog but ofcourse I found my greatest moment(I have many greatest moment in my life) in Club with Tiger,jian wei them …not like those kid,they simle on them when the member make mistake,and not rili like blaming them.they ermm..jus..innocent .

I enjoy play with them(finaly they allow me to play)..even they noe they 100% cannot potong me,but they brave, gan gan lai…haha..actually I discover they have talent…they are talented.. shooting,dribble,passing..altought not as good as I aspect..but they are great compare to the same age sport assassin among their school friend…I very 羡慕them can play football in golden age,cuz I miss it when I same age with them…The golden age of football(9-11) they will be more professional if they continew playing football till they grow..i will encourage them continew before I left here for UTAR..sure

Once again thanks to them bring me bak to childhood time.i enjoy it with my gratefull heart .hope them will keep their happiness innocent till they grow up…

Yesterday result:
ME 11-12 THEY(I lose ><)
Today morning result:
ME 7-8 THEY(I lose again ><’’)

I proud to play with them

3 comments:

  1. ahahaha ya, sometimes football are just meant to be 'play' not 'win'

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..the 1st person reply my blog
    haha
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha what do i get????? free prizes leh?? hahahaa

    ReplyDelete