Saturday, May 22, 2010

closing my chapter..with title [i miss you]

tis few day i was busy packin my thing
cuz saturday i have to let go my past n further to my new chapter in my life
i pack up my shirt my laptop my boots and anythin
but i found there was a thing was hard to pack up
tat was MY HEART
it almost stickin in sp jus like 3 year ago
hard to let go sumthin like my huge little brother n sister,my friend and my family
mayb i bcum "me" jus when i need to go study in KTAR
hard to let go of them
mayb i have to learn everythin agian
sum people say memory is a gift given by god
but it is drawback to flashback may slw u dwn to further in future
unfortunetly
i was the person who always look back into my pass
haiz..it is normal?...whn u alone in the nite
i was mr.lonely heart
分分合合
我经历了20年 所以我也伤感了好几年
han,wat ur feel when u leaving us n fly to aus?
ward,wat ur feel when u packin ur thing and go Nilai study?
wat u guys feel when u r leaving sumwhr tat u stay too long?
give me a feedback to mr.lonely heart
i miss u all


2 comments:

  1. look back the past is to learn from the past... learn how to "let go" will make you a better and stronger person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cruz,u never noe actually,a kido aged 16 get trow by his dad to kl n live alone....its kinda weird u noe,sumtimes,when ur fren are all back to hometown,n u r alone here,i noe how u feels rite now,as i felt tat b4 when i was in taylor,whole house only me,eat alone,slp alone,watch tv alone,play game alone.is all alone.but nvm la,u will get fren very very soon,once u felt bored,come kl anytime,it was kinda near,n my house gt place to let u stay,i take u go gai gai.XDD

    we can also share sum of our study info as well.

    ReplyDelete