Monday, June 7, 2010

JUne 5

Jus balik syoks syok to gain sum experience for taking long journey bus..
from Kampar to SP..my hometown
wake up early in the morning thn call taxi cum n fetch me to bus stop
veli sejuk in the morning....lucky the aircondition in bus not really cold.
it is veli comfortable in the bus..so i take it alost 4 hours to reach sp..cuz the bus uncle stop in IPOH bus station quite long ler..
call my good fren ht hor catch me near big nose de bus station..luckly i gt turun abo terus go Alor setar ad...we go ask for the ticket from sp to kampar
left 3 more ticket oni(nite shedule) = =!!darn nw i realise i estimate wrongly..learn from the mistake..nxt time wont go wrong again..
we take our lunch in big nose..guess who am i meeting with..my dear childcare children ROGER and BRUCE ..tis two lttle ghost i rili miss them veli much cuz i am caring them almost 1 year ad..watching them grow up....
from the deep of my heart..i rili miss them and hope have a chances to take care them or play with them again..happy to c them..but they no reac when they c me
= =
at least i noe sumthin...they just a kid..they wont flashback the memory...the day past n past then mayb sumthin will substitude me thn i will becum 思念珠...kid is pure to look forward unlike adult tat always backward to memory...haiz...
thn nite we go station 1 setter our dinner...guess who appear in my front?
MARCUS...tat std 1 budak.... oso no reac when c me
haha ok lar...like i say..they are pure to look forward....
i promis them will back within 3 month
i have many thing to share with them but lookin nw condition
i duno wana back or not...
hope i will let go sumday..

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.... Roger & Bruce, they seemed to be like pai seh ler... when they saw u. They thought u were someone else... haha, until they really really saw u from side.

    They thought u were back for permanent oledi de.... I told them juz for a day lor. I believe they do miss you de laa, no worries.

    ReplyDelete