Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Problem cum when i need the problem to slove the problem

The more Problem cum when i need the problem to slove the problem..
got it?
Fuck morning call the taxi cum,thn go to tmnet to settle my account problem
thn wat the fuck tat counter untie inform me wher i canot close my account within my moderm and telephone..shit..i came from the long way sucker..thn wat the shit u tell me i canot close my account ar...TM really FAGS...

the second problem which bring me more problem
i cycle to skul everyday but u noe how far izit...
everytime bath liao thn cycle go thn swting(hole shirt basah) again..so wat the point i bath in my hostel..
so i decide to bring moto cum..parent say ok but i thinkin ther is no easy way to get it..
i am rite..my mom told told me the moto will arrive in next monday which the busy day for me..
tat ok i still can find the time out...but the worst is..ther will be no oil,my moto glasses and moto number
for wat reaseon i duno lar..i jus noe i have many bullshit of problem,tat means b4 i get my moto i have to fill in the oil into a botol or wat,thn drive to moto shop thn ask them fix my glasses and number.. ==
WTF,y i should have many problem!!i wana bring moto cuz i dun wan have tat stupid cycle activity...thn i have to worries about the STICKER pula..without it i canot drive moto leh
thn i bring moto cum oso no meaning lar..
i dun wan the life like tis lar,pls...i cum here to study no solve the fucking idiot FAGS problem!

I realise tat whatever wat thing i do oso canot sun sun li li ...from i was a kid till nw!

1 comment:

  1. lol,these is nt a problem,is a ma fan which u dun wanted,tats y it turn into a problem...for ur moto,jst find 1 day,when u after school,go do oni lor~abt ur telephone line,y cant cut??i maybe going back sp nxt week,if anything i can help u out,jst tell me...
    sticker tat thing hor,haiya,everyplace oso nid 1 lar,my apartment,my school,same 1 lar....it wont be a problem,jst a 5 min process,take it easy~~~
    tats life u noe,have to learn how to handle it d...thk about ways to solve it,but nt the way of how difficult is it....
    cheers bro,anything nid my help jst call me~

    ReplyDelete