Friday, June 4, 2010

the sunny is coming out

finally i get my moto here in kampar
i tot it will be more troblesum but it is not...
lucky the taxi uncle very kind to help me...haha
but sumting weird about my moto.....
luckly can back b4 3pm..cuz having important class in 4pm
XD
my tayar puncat mar rite?my good housemate bolo me his rm300 bike to me
damn nice to ride..i should buy it thn i no need take mmoto cum ad...
compare to my rm200 bike..i trealy suck 1 week i go servics 8 times ad..can u imagin tat how poor is this bike...tat bike bring me bad luck suck man...
i am glad have 4 good housemate..
when i bak from futsal they acc go bike shop to repair the damage part..even it is late ad..
thn we go mamak eat..haha...ther de mamak veli special
got roti MU,roti LIVERPOOL,roti ARSENAL..and got some..ITALY drinks..ENGLAND blended
haha but i jus drink TEH ais..over budget ad tis few day 's dinner..(causing rm12 like tis)
second
a very finally i got my timetable ad..jus becuz i keep pleasure to FICT department
haha...and i no need worries about tuto class ad lor...i have my time table ad..yahooo...
tomolo backin sp..jus bak syok syok..take experince nia..haha thn bak in sunday morning ad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment