Friday, April 23, 2010

Fuck up!(start mine holiday 1)

thx god i arrvie penang with in condition
and thx to rapid bus uncle arrive in time as i'm just com out frm ferry
and thx for your kind service for open air con. for me
(sp punya bus uncle belajar la org lain)

b4 arrive penang i sms with my junior
we sembang about his life in penang(after i left ther 4 1 year)
somhw kinda shock hearing about my other junior is leaving bcuz he fail to many subject
but he decide to cont in KDU
= = fuck
he still left last sem to get their diploma but he make a wrong decision
any way.. i finally meet my junior
haha..ntg change still remain the same

after tat he acc me go admin office to fill up form for taking Letter of Complition
but fuck you and screw you y u must take so may day to done it
the admin ask me collect in nxt wednesday
== fuck you

1 comment:

  1. ho ho ho ho u gotta stay till wednesday ~~ ahaha

    ps. (thx god i arrvie penang with in condition ) should be thx god i arrvie penang in good condition ?

    ReplyDelete