Saturday, April 24, 2010

holiday 2 in penang

wat a life in penang
wake up eat thn gaming,msn face book
my life getting shit if i cont stay here
haha
tis two day me ,my junior n his fren LAN for starcraft
fuyoh so gancheong n happy
cuz tis is the 1st time LAN wit others
sure we happy n enjoy the game
damn crazy with the melee match ..kena tiam tiam ar..
anyway i improve my apm to 280..but i need more pratice to reach 300

kinda happy msn with HAn
han told me he gt Award of hami lanciao i forget ad in his skul
he is the 1 of thousnad,congratulation to you man..proud of u
summore he tell me he make his 1st clean sheet in AUSTRALIA
haha..well done..u won get bully when u bak msia..



by the way tis is hw pro starcraft gamers ply the keyboard
jus say wat the fuck after u watch tis video...

2 comments:

  1. hahah thanks man, i havnet got the award yet, i just get nominated oni, 被提名, theres 9, im one of them, hahaha

    anyway, WHAT THE FUCK =.= sometimes im thinking, when ur building the unit, what more can u do than just wait ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. control marine have sex with huge medic
    yeah toegay

    ReplyDelete