Sunday, April 4, 2010

UTAR within

last saturday i have a trip to my future University to submit my application form
b4 tat my parent ask me to gt some information related to the course tat i wanted to cont....cuz i rili nt sure wat course i wan to cont study = =

ask 4 info.-->think-->make desicion-->responsible for desicion(suffer for 3 year)
tis is the main objective i travel to utar

same...big lake..big hostel summore ada 3 tingkat punya ><..stay ther macam 贵族ane..
thn reach ther almost 1pm..

55555

ermm..acc i m not sure wat i gona to make wat decision after tat proffesor give me an advice...rili blur..hopeless and helpless even my parent beside be..for sure my dad always chat my bad thing in front of proffessor...so i rili not sure wat i goin to take since all my performance count as "need to work hard to survie in U"..
5 main category in IT

i.computer science
ii.business information system
iii.system engeinering
iv.hardware computing
v.network and comunication

i make an decision earlier b4 i fill up the form..my 1st choice is hardware computing
but the pro. say i din take fizik sub in secondary skul so i disable to take tis sub..thn prof ma blar blar explain tis explain tat thn make me more gong gong nia..
so finaly i take computer science as my 1st choice(jus becuz it related to math nia)

to be cont..

No comments:

Post a Comment