Monday, August 23, 2010

Aug 23,Monday

Today Wei Quan invite me go play Football in Utar
i tot there should not be many holiao eh people go play...
but suprise when i saw the opponent player...swt all strong...
bo huat liao...thn try my best to complete this football game...
of course i ,wei quan and other 1 fren join the "jus play syok syok" team...
haiz...
no matter how hard i run
no matter how hard i pray for the ball deliver by midfield...
it make me dissapointed...
...and also i dissapointed with myself...
i try refresh wat i learn in youngster
but the problem is ...no midfielder in our team to control the midfield...
oni my fren solo in midfield...so it force me play into the middle....gosh~
i missed a few chance to score a goal but ontarget...XDD
the keeper not so good leh,y i canot score..argg..
nvm..try harder next time...

finaly we lose 4-1
luckly no eat egg....

1 comment: