Sunday, August 1, 2010

RM40.10

wat a day..
1st day of august spent a lot of money ad..
1st factor causing me spent alot of money is my TEAM BUILDING lecturer
tomolo is a last class of our teambuilding class..so our lec wana us to prepare a "goodbye" gift for our teammate or to the people who you wana appreciate
i have 10 peopole in group including me...
9 people.. = ="""
so today i have a journey to tesco which stupid build in eastlake
far away from westlake..shun bian visit my fren lar..
spending RM16.10 to buy 9 people gift..and squeeze my brain to think wat should i give them
X_X
thn having lunch at kfc..rm9.50 gone again....
i din eat my dinner..cuz overbudget ad..jus order a peach juice..hope can tahan till tomolo

having a fun moment while playing futsal with my fren..
thn
having a suffer moment whille doin statistic rivision...
first bitter second sweat...
I WAN A WHITE COLOUR HEADSET!!!!

1 comment: