Friday, August 27, 2010

Aug 27,the meaning of LOSE

AUG 27, 7am
travel to oldtown football field again...after 13 hours..
having a frenly match with FBS student...
tis match was form by my housemate,Ryan XD....
glad to meet with my current housemate,they all football kaki..and nw i quite gay with them nw

first of all,let me tell u first the final result 10-0'
we makan telur...haha...
ok nw,let me describe our team member...
we have 10 people only(tak de sub) but the opponent have 14 people(include 3 sub)
thn most of our team member dun have any BASIC of football...especially our 4 defender..
but we having a good start ..i play in middle and take control of midfield for 30 minute ONLY...
remember ya for 30 Minute only..thn i totaly lost in the field ad...
u noe y?cuz our man down..one by one...
our left wing run till vomit,my fren kaki tiu kin,thn still gt one langgar with opponet keeper..gigi patah = =
haha..so i noe ad..it is impossible to win tis match...we left 7 people and 5 of them totaly give people play oni...haiz...opponets not so good leh..rili...they not good in control,speed guarante lose to me...,even bodycontact oso..= =
but football is a teamwork game nt personal solo show..veli ke xi...i oso almost down in the match..cuz i can feel my kaki goin fly away ad...

after losing this match,i try to think it back...
y i m not angry or mad?i do care win or lose when i was young(14,15yrs old)
but i nt mad at all,cuz i try to understand the meaning of lose
lose is not the end for me
losing a match let me understand bout myself..the space for improvement...
lose is a power to push u futher more to improve urself..

mayb i old ad...hehe
so wont get mad easy...
my leg totaly out ad...veli ringan nw and having some pain from my knee...
guess must take a few day to rest.....
thn...let rolling out again...

No comments:

Post a Comment