Monday, July 19, 2010

A..no..

TO SEXY HAN:

Do u wanna make a casual -T for our football team,kinda nice quality,my fren from factory do de.wat color,den tell me,i will put all ur number n name oni.tell me number enuf,name u will surprise.XDD
Let me noe if u wan......

FROM GAY EWARD

XD
Thanks for edward comment....i feel more better nw
Guess wat happen Today?
MY helmet have been stolen...hostel area oso got pencuri
rili swt and fuck tat theif...sure damn go to jigoku 1.....
so i buy a new INDEX helmet ad!wohoo~nice..summore white colour 1
oni RM55(Student price mayb)

today futsal performance..HMmm..
ntg special..no make mistake and no showing any skill cum out
jus pass and support nia..
Jus be patient....Rome not build within a week...
*Playing against higher LV senior
Jus be patient....Rome not build within a week...
Jus be patient....Rome not build within a week...

When can i meet my fren??Sem Break??

4 comments:

  1. haha to gigolo wai, ya i would love to have a t-shirt made for the team ~~ any exciting logo ?? and hahaha so sorry for ur helmet....haha next time (if unluckily) hilang again, dun buy Index d, buy Arai de ^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sory for my helmet?haha..so u having sex with me helmet lar..tat y hilang ad...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh,macam mana,wat color~no logo i thk,cuz i duno wat logo u guys wanna put also==......

    ReplyDelete