Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today is Saturday...

saturday may be a perfect day and worst day for me...
jus depend on weather...
rain
ther is no good
bcuz canot futsal
sunny
ther is a perfectday
not for me only but everyone...
we having open book test today..in ourhome
openbook,open neigbour,open internet,open copy....
but the question suck for us...
i went to my fren house thn do the qs together...
4 brain working together..
each person's brain having 4gb RAM
but we oni can finish half of the question...17/35
can u imagin how difficult is the qs...
no..u never can understand it....
because the qs can direct kill u without ur response
wat a "enjoy"weekend...

i go change money today
RM50
plan to buy a futsal ball tomolo
for "me only"
hehe...
and my fren too...we no need use other ball already
no need c other people face colour anymore...
tat wat i thinking...
i prefer to have my own futsal ball.....


3 comments:

  1. how much for the futsal court??? wahh now pro play futsal d ar....hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the court is open geh..no need money...u wanna play at midnite oso can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. midnite?!lol!nice.in inti untill 10pm oni.T^T.....
    wat question is tat?share me

    ReplyDelete