Saturday, February 6, 2010

Buy many many shirt

wat a good day
i went shopping with my family
but sad oso la
my new year shirt need to buy in centre
i tot we will go penang
X_X
haha
tis time we nt bring along my dad
mom say he veli kiam siap 1
buy 19.90 eh t-shirt oso wan kap siap
haha
anyway
i veli happy n enjoy

firstly,my bro bring us to his "destination"
which the place he buys his new year shirt
he tengok sini tengopk sana but he din get any shirt suitable to him
haha acc quick expensive the shirt
1 t-shirt oso need 59.90
wtf
he keep sayin "bu yao la jiang gui"
but finaly oso buy 2shirt,1 short jeans,n 1 jacket
=rm189.00 haha (he buys ah beng shirt,gt dragon eh design 1 )

thn,my mom go buys her shoe...19.90
cheap summore beautiful
haha
then till limpek shopping liao la
huhu
mom say half she pay another half i pay
tat y i din get my money for tis week eh work

my 战利品:
4 t-shirt(got mario design 1,playboy design shirt......veli happi i get my 2girl1cup t-shirt)
i like zhuat zhuat n chim chim design eh t-shirt
1 short pants
total:150.00(zhun zhun)


but today winner is my mom
she brought a dvd player gt moniter 1 = =
599.00
fuyoh,i saw she is happi nw but when the credit bill cum...kakakaka
but nvm la,she happy i oso happy

b4 we back i buy a 4gb pendrive(rm32)
i go to last time edward buy harddisk eh place buy
the sale say cnt tahan panas,high speed transfer...
(but duno gt kena tipu bo)

fuck

i started to miss my fren when i m shopping

1 comment:

  1. hahaha ur mom 'chim' pun !!!! hahahaha when the bill comes she will =.= d ~~ hhahaha

    ReplyDelete