Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Can travel to anywhr accept ISRAEL

yeah
i get my passport yesterday
so normally today i can fly to aus to find Han ad
XD
damn bad feeling when i arrvie in passport department with my mom
damn banyak people lor XX
i get my no. :249
but the remain number :230
19 people more to go~haiz
nvm bcuz of fren n football
i can wait haha
kinda gayness....when the no. bcum 245
shit..then i heard sumone say system crash
XD diu ~i have to wait again
veli sleepy

luckly the system restore quickly
so i submit my form my ic and xxxx thing
haha thn tat kakak told me:"u can get ur passport 2 hour from nw"
walau macam act the "round 12"
haha
so i go centre with my mom
i buy pington comic again ^^

after i go chu shifu take my lunch
my mom kao pek to me
she said "这里的服务很差的"

but rili 1
veli bad


haha thn back to tat department again
wait for a short while
thn get my passport
kaka
goin bookin an air ticket to Aus!

No comments:

Post a Comment