Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i Jus finish my first guitar lesson!!

Yeah
i finally get my first guitar lesson
haha

unlucky edward still study in nilai
abo he can learn with me
haha

the teachear cum centre to teach me
n my bro
haha quick nice my shifu
his age sorta 24 like tis nia
veli handsome
n cool
acc he usully come in friday to teach gina to sing
haha so i quickly ask 4 a chance to teach me guitar lesson
then finaly i learn everythin again
start from zero
kaka

i tot he will teach me strumming or plucking 1st
XD
mana tau he explain the history of guitar la,hw to take care la
haha ok la,i learn tat with my heart
rili
then he teach us how to catch a chord
walau my finger almost patah cuz long time din pratice liao
n pain
haha....but i wont 放弃geh

at last
he ask us to pick a song thn he sing 4 us
walao..damn yeng lo when he strat to play guitar
expert oso to sing a song
XD

haha..
if edward wishes is play guitar in beach
like 夏日沫沫茶 XD
then my wishes is to bcum a pro guitar player

yeah~oniwadesukaman de su~

2 comments:

  1. ==.....i wan learn also lar,i wont go to redang until i learn how to play tat song.XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa ward why u like that song so much??? u learn that song enuf d u noe u dun copy the hair somemore....heheehehe

    ReplyDelete