Sunday, March 7, 2010

anola gay

last saturday
i goin bak to TAR to settle off tat fuckin diploma cert
n reprint my overall sub cuz i lost it in kampar when i attended their PS in utar last 2 month ago
= =

yaya...tat day so ngam ngam my bro din have activities,dad was free mom was free
so we goin together
firstly we go kopitiam tale our breakfast
我吃了久违的 半生熟鸡蛋+烘面包 XD
wohoo~

thn..we cont our journey..
blar...blar blar blarr
we arrive TAR ad
but so qi guai tat guard ane good let us in wor
normally they will stop us n check on us
somethin no good happen
ya tis is crap
the admin office din open!my god
jessus~crap
haiz~
veli sien...my dad oso say like tat

thn we start confuse ad bout were we gona go
mom say wana go peraign mail,i say wana go gurney,my bro say go queensbay
thn my dad take desicion
let go megamail = =

haha thn blar blar blar
let end up tis story by we finish our lunch in SUSHI KING
XD

1 comment: