Wednesday, March 10, 2010

busy hide in kitchen

some fren ask me
:"y i din c u on9 geh?"
yaya...my answer is i'm busy hiding in kitchen
tis few week,gina din have any homework
so i tot i m free
but some unresponsible people causing me in suffer n suffer tis few day
i duno y tat mak cik
if she dun wanna to cont her job thn jus tell us la
y leave without any 交待 n bluff us kuk
say her gina kena cancel = =
so my mom jus tell me 1 thing
:"u will do kakak job "
BABY FUCK MERGEE ASS
luckly tis week they dun have homework to let me check
but nxt week i will experience some extrme condition
mayb i will float around some whr in the sky
u will c me..mayb
normally i'm responsible for standard 4 n 5
if 1 people have 3 home work
20people x 3homework = 60 homework
die..i have to do tat..my mom give pleasure somemore
:"must check correct 100%"

so..today i'm hiding in kitchen till nw(5.30pm)
later have to take care them playin outside again
wash "many"plate..prepare lunch..keo sampah..dim sampah..prepare teatime(i hav to jam 112 bread in 30 m)...lap meja..sapu lantai..mop the floor..tis my duty tis week
till i din have time to bath
some gina told me:"ge ge ni chou lo"
some standard 6 eh girl call me :"ah tan bak kuteh"
我学会了忍耐
ya i'm busuk jus becuz to clean ur fucking ass food
thn nw i have to be 招待员
no time rest thn still wana to smile ~~smile

sry my fren
dun have time to sembang

4 comments:

  1. lol!have some rest a...dun like me,tired till cant slp d,den u gg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u ad blue screen den u kful d...will gg anytime...ur procesor down nia leh...han nid to fly back d...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol !! 112 bread in 30 min ???? i doubt i can sapu 112 bread AND i doubt i can stand there holding a knife and sapu jam for 30 min!! fuckin hell man ~~~ u no need to exercise d, this is HELL already ~~~ anyway man, take care of urself ~~ try and enjoy ur work ~~ dun so pressure ur self ~~ u blue screen we all canot explain to ur mom how come ur actually a computer and not a human lai hahahaha

    ReplyDelete